A healthy bowl of Almond, Honey Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Pomegranate, and Mint to brighten your morning.
I love how quickly this breakfast comes together, how nourishing it is and how it would make anyone’s morning special.
Find my simplest recipe below and don’t forget to tag me @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates on Instagram if you make this. I would love to hear from you.
STRAWBERRY ALMOND CHIA PUDDING
A delicious Chia Pudding made with Strawberries, Almond Milk and Honey. Serve it for Breakfast or Dessert. Quick, simple and delicious.
- 1.5 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 7-8 Strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate arils
- 10-12 Fresh Mint leaves
- To a bowl add the Coconut Milk, Chia Seeds, and Maple Syrup
- Mix well and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour
- After an hour remove the pudding from the the refrigerator and give it a stir
- Add a little more Coconut milk to loosen the pudding, if needed
- Slice the strawberries into thin slices
- Transfer the Pudding into a serving bowl. Top with the sliced strawberries and fresh Mint leaves