This here is one of my all time favourite recipes. Not just because it’s incredibly delicious and healthy, but also because it saves me the hassle of soaking and boiling Chic Peas.
If you have Edamame Beans in your freezer, this Hummus will come together in a jiffy.
Serve it with some Kebabs, salad or toast.. or lap it up with crisps and veggie sticks while Netflixing!!!
Do tag me @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates on Instagram if you make this.
- 1½ Cup Cooked Edamame Beans
- 2 tbsp Tahina
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley leaves
- ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- Salt To taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Water As needed
For the topping
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Radish
- 1 tbsp Feta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Olive Oil
- In a blender add edamame beans, parsley, cilantro, garlic, tahina, olive oil, lime juice, salt and some warm water.
- Blend to a fine paste
- Transfer to a bowl and let it chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours
- Top with olive oil, chopped radish, crumbled feta cheese, chopped parsley or any toppings of your choice
- Serve with your choice of chips, crisps, crackers etc.