Silky and dreamy, this six ingredient Mango Pudding requires barely any cooking. Perfect for any special occasion and simple enough to rustle up last minute. This vegan, glutenfree recipe is so delicious, it is hard to believe how nourishing it is.
Do make it and tag me on Instagram @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates. I would love to hear from you.
VEGAN MANGO PUDDING
- 3 Ripe Mangoes
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Blend the Mango, Sugar and Salt to a fine puree. Strain to remove any fibre
- Boil the water and add Agar Agar and mix well so there are no lumps
- Add this mix to the pureed Mango and mix well
- Fold in the Coconut Cream and mix well
- Transfer to ramekins/ serving bowls and leave in the refrigerator to chill and set for few hours. Enjoy