This TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER SOUP recipe is one you absolutely have to try.
Marinate cauliflower florets in Tandoori Masala, and bake until cooked and charred and turn them into a bowl of bubbling hot smokey deliciousness. This Vegan Soup is silky, velvety and delightful.
Do put it on your dinner menu right away!!!
Do tag me on Instagram@supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates if you make my Vegan Tandoori Cauliflower Soup. I would love to hear from you.
TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER SOUP
- 2 Cups Cauliflower florets
- 3 Cups Veg Stock
- 5-6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 2 tbso Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Potato boiled
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 15-20 Cashews soaked in Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Coconut Yogurt to garnish
- Add the Cauliflower florets to a mixing bowl, add Shan Tandoori Masala, Kashmiri mirch powder, Coriander powder and 1 tbsp Oil and mix well.
- Line the Cauliflower florets on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes at 200 C. Set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add Onions and sautee until light brown
- Add chopped garlic and sautee until brown
- To a blender add the roasted Cauliflower, brown Onion and Garlic, soaked Cashews, boiled potato, Salt to taste and Vegetable Stock. Blend to a fine consistency.
- Pass the soup through a sieve and transfer to a skillet to cook again. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Top with some whipped coconut yogurt. Enjoy