I love eating Kebabs for dinner. I make all kinds of healthy Kebabs and pair them with Soups, Salads and dips to make for an easy and delicious meal. What I find most convenient is that the Kebab mix can be prepared in advance and all one needs to do before eating is to spend 10 minutes to roll and cook them for a hot delicious dinner. Kebabs are also a great way to add plenty of nutrients to your meal. All kinds of chopped or grated vegetables, tofu, paneer, herbs, nuts etc go into my Kebabs to make them especially healthy and nutritious.
These delectable Sweet Potato Kebabs are my current favorite. In addition to being absolutely delicious, Sweet Potatoes are a great source of fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, making these Kebabs the perfect power packed post meal/ snack.
I especially enjoy making Kathi Rolls using these Sweet Potato Kebabs and flatbread along with some hot sauce and salad. Makes for a really fun lunchbox meal for the kids too.
Don’t forget to tag me @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates on Instagram if you make yourself these delicious Sweet Potato Kebabs. I would be delighted to hear from you.
SWEET POTATO KEBABS
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato boiled
- 1/2 Cup Paneer grated
- 3 tbsp Panko Breadcrumbs
- Green Chillies (to taste) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kebab Masala/ Kitchen King Masala optional
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts roughly chopped
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix well and refrigerate for half hour.
- Form flat round balls, brush with a little oil and cook in a heavy bottom skillet on a low/ medium heat until crisp on the outside.
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney.