Dessert for Breakfast is truly possible if you whip up a batch of this delicious Rose Chia Pudding.
Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, this Chia Pudding makes for an incredibly nourishing breakfast or dessert.
To make, simply mix Chia Seeds with Coconut Milk, Honey (or any sweetener of your choice) and unsweetened Rose Syrup. Stir well and refrigerate and in an hours time you will have this decadent treat ready to devour.
Detailed recipe is below for all the healthy eaters. Do tag me on Instagram @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates if you try this.
Rose Chia Pudding
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Rose Syrup
- 1 tbsp Chopped Pistachios to garnish
- Few Rose Petals to garnish
- To a bowl add the Coconut Milk, chia seeds, rose syrup and honey.
- Mix well and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour
- After an hour remove the pudding from the the refrigerator and give it a stir
- Add a little more Coconut milk to loosen the pudding, if needed
- Transfer to a serving dish
- Top with pistachios and rose petals.