These Almond and Date Energy balls flavoured with Cardamom are truly blissful. This delicious snack is Vegan , Glutenfree and Refined Sugar free making it ideal for healthy eaters.
If you happen to whip up a batch of my Almond, Date and Cardamom Energy Balls, do tag me on Instagram @supaintsonplates #supaintsonplates. I would be delighted to hear from you.
ALMOND & DATE ENERGY BALLS
Fudgy Energy Balls made with Almonds, Dates and Cardamom. A Vegan, Glutenfree and Refined Sugar Free treat.
- 3/4 Cup Almonds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp Flaxseed powder
- 1/4 Cup Oats Powder
- 10-12 deseeded Dates chopped
- 1/2 Cup dessicated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp dessicated Coconut
- 1 tbsp dried Rose Petals
- 1 tbsp Slivered Pistachios
- To a food processor add the Almonds, Chia seeds, Oats and Flaxseeds.Blend to a coarse powder and keep aside
- Now add the Dates, Cardamom and Salt to the food processor and pulse a few times
- Slowly add the powdered ingredients to the Dates and keep pulsing until everything is incorporated well
- Transfer to a plate. Grease your hands with coconut oil. Roll the mixture into equal size balls
- To a plate add 2 Tbsp of dessicated Coconut and roll the balls in this mixture until well coated
- Top with Pistachios and Rose Petals. Keep refrigerated for 10-12 days